Sourcing Engineer will be responsible for purchase of electrical/ electronic parts – Electric vehicles
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supplier/vendor management for all domestic and international purchases
- Focus on cost reduction, developing alternate supplier, vendor identification and development
- Understanding of component development and sourcing function.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes and system processes (PPAP, APQP)
- Clear understanding of automotive parts development
- Vendor rationalization to reduce multiple suppliers
- Collaboration to develop new product
- Ensuring cost reduction by developing alternate suppliers
- Skilled in negotiations skills and should be focused on localization
- Freight cost management/ reduction
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Able to handle multiple commodity engineers. Provide constructive feedback.
- Visit vendors for part development, QC and process audit.
- Negotiating contracts to get the desired pricing, analyzing multiple vendors to decide which to use for a particular product/ component
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in component development and sourcing electric/ electronic automotive parts. EV industry experience will be added advantage
- Prior vendor development experience is must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Vision is to be no. 1 future mobility brand in India. We hire world’s best and brightest people to help make this future a reality. Our culture is fast paced, energetic and Innovative. We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work. Suitable candidates are requested to share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Designation||Sourcing Engineer – Electrical/ Electronic parts|