The R & D Engineer is an important part of the vehicle developing process from the design phase to the vehicle launch, paying particular attention to new product development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate on key projects with R&D and design team.
- Develop concepts, products and solutions by coordinating with other departments.
- Drive new product development process. Develop concepts, products and solutions. Experience in Vehicle packaging design. Preferable having Knowledge of Two- wheeler vehicle design.
- Project management of all gateways of research and development projects.
- Study, evaluate and implement new technologies in New product and existing products
- Product Design Experience in Automotive Exterior or Interior Trims Components
- Working experience in Component System Level Design Development,
- Proficient in CAD (Catia)/ Fusion 360. Good understanding of engineering drawing standards, GD&T and tolerance stack- up
- Strong knowledge in Manufacturing and Assembly Feasibility Study
- Knowledge in manufacturing (Molding Process/Sheet metal)
- Must know kinematics/ vehicle movements, Vehicle / System related BOM preparation.
- Knowledge in DFMEA, DVPR
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High team work capabilities. Able to share new ideas and provide technical solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive developing projects, experiences in different automotive companies will be highly valued.
- High analytical and creative skills.
- All round experience with the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
- Confident, with the ability to convince through technical arguments.
- Good communication skills (able to explain technical information and requirements).
- Strong customer and service orientation, with high level of initiative and proactive approach.
- Good knowledge of CAD software will be n added advantage
Our Vision is to be no. 1 future mobility brand in India. We hire world’s best and brightest people to help make this future a reality. Our culture is fast paced, energetic and Innovative. We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work. Suitable candidates are requested to share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Designation||Research & Development Engineer|
|Qualifications||B. Tech / M Tech in Automobile or Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||2+ yrs experience from Automobile / EV Industry|