The Homologation Engineer is responsible for allocated markets to ensure upkeep of all activities and decisions making to ensure compliances are up to date.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Well conversant with Homologation process for domestic and selected export markets.
- Complete planning of vehicle certification activities for all export vehicles with respect to
Components, systems & whole electric two wheeler for domestic and allocated export regions.
- Good knowledge of batteries, motor, controller etc.
- Co – ordination with internal teams to obtain the certification / approvals within timelines.
- Developing necessary contacts for regular exchange of regulatory information.
- Preparation, upkeep of legislative updates necessary for domestic and export homologation & other compliances.
- Preparation and updation of SOP for domestic and international homologation process.
- Ensures timely distribution of all respective legal technical documents for compliances.
- Study various engineering changes, impact analysis, budgeting & planning of testing & homologation.
- Prepares regular reporting to superiors. Adhere to departmental process and guidelines. Upkeep of
all documentation, report & certificates in soft form and in physical form.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High team work capabilities. Able to share new ideas and provide technical solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive developing projects, experiences in different automotive companies will be highly valued.
- High analytical and creative skills.
- All round experience with the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
- Confident, with the ability to convince through technical arguments.
- Good communication skills (able to explain technical information and requirements).
- Strong customer and service orientation, with high level of initiative and proactive approach.
- Experience in electric vehicles will be an added advantage
Our Vision is to be no. 1 future mobility brand in India. We hire world’s best and brightest people to help make this future a reality. Our culture is fast paced, energetic and Innovative. We work to build an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work. Suitable candidates are requested to share your resume on email@example.com
|Designation||Homologation Engineer – Electric two wheeler|
|Qualifications||B Tech / M Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering|
|Experience||4+ yrs experience in Automobile / EV Industry|