The main purpose of the Assistant Marketing manager is to implement and manage digital centric marketing strategy for our company to ultimately drive leads, referrals, increase brand and service awareness. You will also be directly responsible for PR, E-commerce and content creation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the overall strategy and business objectives and translate it into a sound marketing plan
- Executing the marketing plan with measurable goals and objectives (Market share, Revenue, and Profit, market penetration, conversion, etc.), budgets, and timelines
- Work closely with sales team to develop marketing programs for effective lead generation
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and market intelligence and use data to improve the product and future marketing campaigns and results
- Industry-relevant marketing content creation including blogs/articles/ blurbs, infographics, brochures, newsletters, videos, creative posts etc. for website and social media pages
- Oversee social portals, offline collaterals, PR, email marketing and lead nurturing efforts
- Manage paid and unpaid marketing channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Social media) to maximise ROI
- Agency management and Vendor management
- Facilitating/Conducting Pilot Research for various products and brands of company.
- Manage website, CRM operations and E-commerce (own page and other portals)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of related marketing in-house/agency experience in Digital Marketing with a previous track record of success in an end to end digital marketing role
- You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all branding efforts & strategies across multiple markets
- Outstanding communication, strong presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Functional Knowledge – Marketing principles, Brand Strategy & Positioning, Customer Segmentation, Marketing Research & Customer Insights, BTL & ATL activities, Social Media / Digital Marketing, SEO, Content marketing
- Hands-on experience with various Digital marketing and analytics tools
- Knowledge about Inbound and Outbound marketing and building effective funnels that scale
- Experience in Website management, CRM & Marketing automation and E-Commerce is preferred
- Conceptualise artwork and content for social posts, collaterals and internal communication
Nexzu is a cutting edge mobility solution brand driven by innovation and technology. Nexzu offers great mobility solutions with its incredible products like e-scooters and e-cycles.
Nexzu Mobility’s workspace is a wonderful place to learn and grow. Our self-managed team of enthusiastic, hardworking and talented people perform their tasks very well. Open communication about productions and initiatives makes our work environment a positive and motivating one. We always try to appreciate the hardwork of our employees with reward and make our working atmosphere exciting.
We are accelerating the transition towards electric mobility. We believe in learning, sharing and innovating.
|Designation||Assistant Marketing Manager / Assistant Brand Manager|
|Location||Mumbai / Pune|
|Qualifications||Graduation ( + 3 years) / Post Graduation ( +2 years)|
|Experience||Minimum 2 Years|