Manager Dealer Development / Franchise Development will be responsible for dealer development initiatives and appointments through suitable market studies and research. The incumbent will also handle the existing network of dealers across the assigned geography and ensure the dealer partners meet existing requirements for retail standards, working capital, facilities and other marketing activities. He must also ensure that the company’s corporate identity norms are followed and ensure all primary sales and secondary sales targets are met and surpassed. He is also expected to provide active market feedback and aid in the development of new strategies and ideas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Market Study analysis to determine optimum dealer count and preferred locations. Review and recommend markets, prospect and site selection for expanding dealer operations.
- Manage dealer onboarding activities including the development of Dealer Proposal Packages for Letter of Understanding, Letter of Intent, Dealer Agreement & Dealer on-Boarding for new dealers, renewals.
- Ensure effective enquiry monitoring system at the dealer network to track the prospective buyers and enhance the conversion rates.
- Manage dealer performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking in conjunction with Sales Field Operations
- Arrange promotional activities and organize BTL activities and events.
- Identify business opportunities and areas of concern.
- Analyze Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) score, plan and implement the activities across the dealer network for improvement of the score.
- Manage the budgets for New Dealer Support Program, New facility Support Program and other programs that may arise. Provide the accruals for these budgets to Accounting on a monthly or quarterly basis as required.
- Provide budgets and coordinate activities for market intelligence and data feeds.
- Coordinate a weekly meeting to review dealer development activities, provide weekly reports and other reports as required by management.
- Ensure mechanism for timely capturing and resolution of customer and dealer complaints, thereby enhancing the quality of the selling process.
- Other duties as assigned or required. Co-ordination for invoicing and payment with Dealer / Franchise
- Registration of dealers with ARAI and fasten the subsidy claim process.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors- Any specialization / MBA.
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive industry. EV industry experience preferred.
- Prior Dealer development experience.
- Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the inclination to learn and work in SIT (Systematic Innovation Thinking).
|Designation||Area Sales Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelors- Any Specialization/ MBA’s (Preferred)|